2018 Equinox GatheringSeptember 21-23 Wolf Willow, Turner Valley
Yoga with Lauren Tallarita
Yoga Nidra with Megan Luther
Meditation with Kyle Henderson
Master Class with Candace Cooke
Sound Healing & Energetic Reality with Gareth Phillips
Opening the Heart Centre with Sacred Sound with Jeremy Demytruk
Nidra + Energy Medicine with Caitlin Montgomery
Vinyasa with Rowan Rocskar
Orgasmic Living with Alice Hong
Ayurvedic Seasonal Sadhana with Mina Khan-Lee
Pranayam with Carol Hutchison
Inner Journeys Ecstatic Dance with Kylee Dawn
Vinyasa with Meno Oba
Tai Chi with David Stark
River Ceremony with Cesar Balestrini
Service Offerings, Children’s Activities
What to Bring
- Other Props (e.g. blocks, straps)
- Water Bottle
- Layers – it can get chilly at night.
- Headlamp or flashlight.
- Tent, if you are not sleeping in a camper.
- A warm sleeping bag and an extra blanket or two.
- Instruments – Feel free to bring drums, guitars, harmoniums or whatever your favourite instrument is to play around the fire and the community tent!
- A lawn chair or something to sit on if you prefer not to sit on the ground.
- Bathing suit or something to go in the river with if you wish.
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray
What to Expect
When you arrive at Wolf Willow, an SCYC Ambassador will be at the gates to greet you. He or she will be able to direct you where to park your car or camper and point you to some great spots to set up your tent.
All activities are centred around the Barn and Community Tent which are close together and easy to find. If you are new, one of our Ambassadors will provide you with a quick tour of the property to show you where everything is and how to get around.
The weekend is filled will all kinds of fun yoga offerings including asana classes, meditation, river ceremonies, different kinds of healing, and more! At SCYC we are all about creating a relaxed environment where everyone is free to be themselves and explore their true nature. The SCYC community welcomes all individuals who come to our events and encourages everyone to fully embrace their authentic self for the entire weekend.
Time: Starts at 2:00 pm on September 21
Location: Turner Valley, AB